These are collections of unique acronyms & abbreviations used in MMM.
You can get yourself familiar with most of them.
- PH – Provide Help
- GH – Get Help
- DD – Direct Deposit
- PO – Personal/Private MMM Online Office
- DL – Downline
- VOH – Video of Happiness
- PMT – Payment
- VN – WhatsApp Voice Note
- PEEPS – Beautiful MMM Participants
- WA – WhatsApp
- EFT – Electronic Funds Transfer
- UL – Upline (Your Referrer & Guider & Guider’s Guider)
- POP – Proof of Payment
- CRO – (Control and Revision Officers): They are responsible for monitoring MMM systems and participants to ensure all rules are adhered to and participation is fair.
- MORATORIUM – Your MMM Account has been frozen. 1st sign – you cannot GH or no PH Allocations. You need to verify yourself. Create Support Ticket, submit ID, Copy of Bank Card, Bank Verification Letter which states your full name, ID, Bank Card and Bank Account Number, and all your social media links i.e. Facebook, Twitter etc.
- LOH – Letter of Happiness